Open Talent "How to successfully transform a production centre into an independent business"
The aim of the lecture is to highlight the strategic corporate journey that Elix Polymers has undertaken over the last three years: from its beginnings as a production centre within a multinational chemical company, to becoming an independent global competitor experiencing continuous growth. Today, Elix Polymers is a leading company in the production and marketing of plastic raw materials for various industries.
The key factors in this process have been the constant search for the distinguishing feature as the competitive factor, the improvement of operational and administrative procedures and professional teams using Lean methodology, and a cultural change focused on optimal customer service. This has all helped Elix Polymers adapt flexibly and organizationally to new challenges and goals every day.
Narcís Vidal holds a degree in Electronics and Automation Engineering from Rovira i Virgili University, and in Industrial Technical Engineering from the UPC and an MBA from the UPC.
He has been Supply Chain Director at Elix Polymers, for the last three years, and is part of the senior team at the company. With 20 years of experience in the chemical industry, he specializes in the management of chemical and maintenance plants, and project management of new plants and optimizations. He also has extensive experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse project management.
This event is open and admission is free. To attend this event, please confirm your attendance using the "I WILL ATTEND" form you will find below. Limited places available.
- Business Management and Organisation. MBA
- Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Equipment
- Executive Master's Course in Lean Supply Chain Management. Directing Operations and Logistics
- MBA Master of Business and Management
- Organization and Engineering of Industrial Plant Production and Management(Engiplant)
- Industrial and Services Project Management
- Machine Design Conditions and Regulations
- Metallic Component Design for Industrial Equipment
- Plastic and Elastomer Component Design for Industrial Equipment
- Mechanical Systems Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Improvement Programmes. Black Belt
- Advanced Project Management