Information session on Masters in Architectural Structures EngineeringArchitectural Structures Engineering. At this session there will also be information on this cours programmes offered by modules.
- Postgraduate in Steel Structures, Concrete and Soil Mechanics
- Postgraduate in Structural Analysis and Concrete
- Postgraduate in Structural Analysis and Steel
- Postgraduate in Structural rehabilitation and Materials
- Postgraduate in Structure Analysis
- Lifelong learning course in Advanced Structural Analysis
- Lifelong learning course in Analysis of Structural Materials
- Lifelong learning course in Concrete Structures
- Lifelong learning course in Rehabilitation and Strengthening of Structures
- Lifelong learning course in Soil Mechanics, Foundation and Containment
Requirements for the on-line connection
*To be able to follow the informational session on-line we recommend that you use either speakers or headphones and have at least a 3MB internet connection.
As well, you can follow the informational session using your smartphone by downloading the corresponding Adobe Connect application for your Android or iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
18:30h to 20:00h