The program is realized in the form of distance learning. Students held several workshops and practical classes will be compulsory and graded. For the implementation of practices outside the classroom, students have support manuals and assistance from teachers.
- Introduction to Geographic Information Systems.
- Introduction to cartography, coordinate systems, reference systems and exixting data formats. Basics 2D. Data input accuracy.
- Review and adaptation mapping from the CAD.
- ArcGIS model. Cartographic display.
- Interpretation of data using symbols.
- Presentation of results: layouts, graphs and reports.
- Analysis with ArcMap.
- Structuring information - geodatabases.
- QGIS: visualization, analysis and exploitation of data graphs.
- Geomedia: visualization, analysis and exploitation of graphical data.
- General concepts of programming and databases.
- Hello World !, your first website: HTML and CSS.
- Loops and Arrays: how to turn elements.
- How to insert an object Google Maps.
- HTML semantics: meaning each item. Fences by address or location. Hello jQuery.
- CSS Advanced: generalization of items. Markers maps.
- How to integrate with external elements?
- Introduction to server coverage and OGC.
- Webmaping ¿ Software: client and server. MNU installation.
- Display WMS: Leaflet, cesium 3D GoogleMaps and QGIS.
- Creation of Mashupps. Lealfet.
- Creation of Mashupps. Cesium 3D.
- Creating Mashups. GoogleMaps.
- Examples with advanced Leaflet.
- SDI and other emerging technologies.