- A sequence of exercises that cover conceptual ideas and other material more specific to interior design.
- Experimental exercises that are centred around specific aspects of the human bodys dimensional and sensorial comprehension, space and spatial language and how these languages are constructed.
- Accredited design professionals will dictate the project exercises that they believe will be the most appropriate and interesting. This will give students first hand knowledge of different ways of analysing the different problems to be resolved as well as synthesising these ideas into buildable project.
- Students will learn a language which will allow them to dialogue with specialists in each area and present themselves correctly.
- This module also includes a visit to companies.
- Completion of the mandatory final project in order to receive the postgraduate certificate. This part will be carried out upon completion of the course to demonstrate students¿ comprehension of the course material.