The program is realized in the form of distance learning. Students held several workshops and practical classes will be compulsory and graded. For the implementation of practices outside the classroom, students have support manuals and assistance from teachers.
- Defining the strategic vectors of spatial analysis.
- Workshop on Implementation for the implementation of sectors in Arcgis.
- Definition of tools and technology Geoomedia.
- Workshop application: Connections, Views, spatial analysis, influence, topology.
- Concepts and Tools for Planning and Territorial Management.
- Case studies: Analysis and proposal versus planning and monitoring.
- Bases, content, and data exploitation MUC
- Basic concepts about environmental areas and vectors and the associated cartography.
- Adequate understanding of the technical development of the Departamento de Medio Ambiente de Catalunya (The Catalonian Department of the Environment) in terms of natural space management.
- Broad understanding of experiences and case studies of environmental GIS implementation.
- Creation, organisation and management of information about natural spaces using GIS tools.
- Adequate understanding of natural and environmental resource analysis and management of information resources.
- Perform collection, integration and processing of environmental information using IT resources available on an open network.
- Make environmental impact studies, vulnerability maps and other environmental analyses using GIS tools.
- Technical ability to create, organise and generate new environmental information using GIS tools.
- Research into local plans of action and Agenda 21 plans for tracking urban transformation.