The program is realized in the form of distance learning. Students held several workshops and practical classes will be compulsory and graded. For the implementation of practices outside the classroom, students have support manuals and assistance from teachers.
- Concepts and Tools for Planning and Territorial Management.
- Case studies: Analysis and proposal versus planning and monitoring.
- Bases, content, and data exploitation MUC
- Defining the strategic vectors of spatial analysis.
- Workshop on Implementation for the implementation of sectors in Arcgis.
- Definition of tools and technology Geoomedia.
- Workshop application: Connections, Views, spatial analysis, influence, topology.
- Introduction to Smart Cities
- Experiences and case studies.
- Definition, bases, descriptors and parameters of the city.
- Workshop Application: Calculation of indicators in the urban Arcgis
- Experiences advanced local management:
- SIGT engine of transparency, resilience and SmartCity.
- Or projects and new initiatives to open data.
- Workshop application: Preparation of databases for analysis in the GIS center of a local Arcgis
- Or treatment cadastral data, planning and other data sources open.
- Or representation of results in maps and 3D volumes.
- Introduction to the use of GIS in the field of geolocation and in Geomarketing Geoomedia.
- Workshop application: Analysis and Strategies geolocation and mobility