2. Demand and market. Technical and financial details.
3. Supply. Products, trains and services.
4. Principles and advantages of high sped trains.
5. High velocity trains in Spain.
6. Technology specific to high speed train lines.
7. The aerodynamics of high velocity trains.
8. Rolling stock used for conventional medium and long distance service.
9. Rolling stock used for high speed service.
10. Technical and financial exploitation of high speed service.
11. Design and management of stations and terminals for passenger service.
2. Demand and the market.
3. Technical and financial exploitation of metropolitan and urban rail transport.
4. Local train service.
6. Light rail and trams.
7. Tram trains.
8. Accessibility and intermodal transport.
2. Train production. Transport plans.
3. Freight terminals.
4. Siding. Specific derivatives.
5. Transport logistics.