- To learn the key processes that make up the global view of a company.
- To learn the special features of industrial production plants and their characteristics and problematic areas.
- To offer theoretical and practical knowledge of efficient and competitive organisation and management of operations in industrial companies, according to the latest trends.
To offer theoretical and practical training, according to the latest trends, in the efficient and competitive organisation and management of industrial business operations.
- To offer direct participation of students in: teamwork activities, the use of IT packages, design and decision making simulations, solving practise cases and completing the final project for this programme.
- To understand how to implement an optimally productive system from efficiency and competitive standpoint so you do not get left behind.