- Provide participants with the tools they need to develop their foresight, creativity and innovation skills.
- Identify the new role of the design manager as a person who catalyses knowledge and drives new ways of thinking in the collective creation process.
- Give students the instruments they need to develop their management and emotional intelligence abilities to efficiently lead and coordinate teams.
- Develop the ability to understand and effectively communicate with design professionals from different disciplines.
- Position design as strategic element of business excellence.
- Comprehensively define a project from its conception and planning stages to its execution by utilising management tools.