- Analyse the electric and hybrid (combined electric and traditional internal combustion engines) propulsion systems and technologies.
- Study the types and configurations of hybrids according to vehicle type.
- Improve energy storage systems and their internal power management.
- Learn the technical principles of the electric motors currently in use along with their charging systems and their energy storage systems.
- Development of the way the energy distribution network is managed and designed to ensure proper recharging of these vehicles in urban areas.