After completing this course, students will be able to:
1. Understand the different stages of the automobile development project.
2. Understand the project organization and how that is related to organizational structures and stakeholders’ functions.
3. Identify users of the project system as well as functional and service requirements
4. Establish criteria for decision taking and be able to plan viability studies
5. Set lexis and a common understanding of definitions, terms and basic concepts related to project management
6. Set personal and professional targets
7. Know creativity techniques useful in the field of project development
8. Improve the student’s communication skills, both oral as for writing technical documents