2. Station design. Accessibility.
3. Transport terminals.
4. Loading Gauges.
5. Bridges and tunnels.
6. Gauge changers.
7. General maintenance criteria for railway infrastructure.
2. Energy and transport.
3. Types of traction and energy factors related to railways.
4. Braking dynamics and auxiliary systems on trains.
5. The energy needed to move a train.
6. The energy demands of a train according to services and critical variables.
7. A general view of practices and measures used to reduce the energy demands of trains.
8. Practices used in the design of trains and rail lines.
9. Economical conduction of trains and efficient regulation of traffic.
2. Rectifier substations (DC).
3. Electronic calculations for DC power.
4. General elements of AC electricity.
5. AC substations.
6. Electronic calculations for AC power.
7. Maintenance and use of electricity installations.
2. Requirements and specifications.
3. Electrical current and tension distribution.
4. The design of aerial lines used as contacts.
5. Supporting aerial lines used as contacts.
6. The mechanical behaviour of overhead powerlines.
7. Posts and cementing.
8. The dynamic behaviour of overhead powerlines.
9. Planning for and installing overhead powerlines.
10. Electricity safety and isolation.
11. Installing overhead powerlines.
12. Overhead power line maintenance.