- To train technicians in energy management that will dominate the latest trends in computing and energy calculation engines.
- Learn to adapt to the future and new applications.
- Become familiar with the configuration, monitoring, simulation, calculation and application of the results in real life.
- Knowledge of "Parametric Energy Architecture" and training for energy reporting.
- Use tools to evaluate and propose improvements in the projects, which make them much more efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Be able to apply with more ease and reliability, energy certification referred to in the Technical Building Code (CTE) in architectural projects.
- Increase the field of professional work of the participants.
- Acquire new skills that will be essential in project teams, competitions, research groups and leadership roles
- Promote the exchange of knowledge among multidisciplinary groups from different sectors.