The Tech Talent Center was created for technology-related training and innovation activities. It is a space for exchanging knowledge and experiences that has been set up through the participation, enthusiasm, creativity and talent of all those who make up the UPC School of Professional & Executive Development.
It has modern audiovisual equipment and resources to support teaching, and twenty classrooms and learning areas with a total capacity of over 500 people.
The UPC School of Professional & Executive Development makes its facilities at the Tech Talent Center available to organisations that wish to hold training and working sessions, workshops and meetings.
If you’re interested in using our facilities and would like to make a reservation, please contact us at:
Juan Montoya Egea
Phone: 607 34 68 03
All of the classrooms are equipped with the latest generation of computer and multimedia systems:
- Electric projection screens (2 x 2 m)
- PA system
- A whiteboard with columns and two sliding panels
- Intercom system for contacting UPC School staff
- Wireless slide presentation system
- Video projector
- DVD player
- Desktop PC with wide LCD monitor
- Equipment for videoconferences
Each floor has two multipurpose rooms, which can be used for theoretical or practical classes and are also equipped with the following:
- Interactive boards, which enable interaction with a computer and make presentations more dynamic
The building is equipped with the following:
- Wireless internet connection (WiFi)
- Digital information boards
- Photocopying machine
SERVICES FOR TEACHING STAFF
The Tech Talent Center has specific facilities and services for teaching staff.
The 40 m2 staff room is designed to be a pleasant space in which teaching staff can work and rest during non-contact time. It is equipped with:
- Two meeting tables and a reading area.
- A Wi-Fi network, computers, a telephone, a coffee machine and storage space.
- A screen to which the computers in the room or personal laptops can be connected.
The Tech Talent Center’s new car park has two floors and capacity for 30 vehicles. Special rates are offered to teaching staff. It features:
- An automatic number plate-recognition access system.
- Closed circuit TV surveillance.
Teaching staff can apply for a parking space in the TTC Car Park section on the virtual campus.
- L1 Glories metro station
- L4 Llacuna metro station
6, 26, 40, 42, 71, 92, 141, 192 and B25
Bicing (public bike rental)
- C/ Ramon Turró, 91
- C/ Pujades, 121
- C/ Pujades, 77-79 (opened 24 hours)
- El Centre de la Vila - Rosa Sensat street,4 (opened 24 hours)
- C/ Avila, 48-50 (opened from 7.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.)
The School of Professional & Executive Developement is located at:
C/ de Badajoz 73-77
Telephone: 00 34 93 112 08 08