2. Demand and market. Technical and financial details.
3. Supply. Products, trains and services.
4. Principles and advantages of high sped trains.
5. High velocity trains in Spain.
6. Technology specific to high speed train lines.
7. The aerodynamics of high velocity trains.
8. Rolling stock used for conventional medium and long distance service.
9. Rolling stock used for high speed service.
10. Technical and financial exploitation of high speed service.
11. Design and management of stations and terminals for passenger service.
2. Demand and the market.
3. Technical and financial exploitation of metropolitan and urban rail transport.
4. Local train service.
6. Light rail and trams.
7. Tram trains.
8. Accessibility and intermodal transport.
2. Train production. Transport plans.
3. Freight terminals.
4. Siding. Specific derivatives.
5. Transport logistics.
2. Drag. Gravitational loads.
3. Introduction to the Railway Dynamics. Speed. Layout.
4. Mechanical Vibrations.
5. Wheel Kinematics and Dynamics.
6. Axis dynamics. Qualitative analysis. Equations.
2. Mechanical transmission.
3. Traction motors that use commutators and how to control them.
4. Synchronous traction motors and how to control them.
5. Asynchronous traction motors and how to control them.
6. Other traction motors.
7. Diesel/electric traction.
8. Electric automobile traction.
2. The main systems.
3. Elements of crashes and traction. Couplings.
4. Traction devices.
5. Braking devices.
6. Required equipment for trains.
7. Installation of train systems.
8. Other boarding systems.
9. Various considerations for projects.
4. Life cycle.
5. Project reliability.
6. Designing for maintainability.
7. Comprehensive management of maintenance.
8. Technical management of maintenance.
9. Improving maintenance efficiency.