By using theoretical and practical instruction focused on applying general sustainability principles to architectural projects and their urban environments this Master's course seeks to:
- Provide academic knowledge in sustainable architecture and urbanism.
- Familiarise students with the latest technology and technical design and calculation tools.
- Teach students about the innovative experiences in this field that have been developed in other countries and the rest of the world.
- Promote the exchange of knowledge between multidisciplinary groups.
- Boost students' knowledge in their professional areas.